Senior C# Developer
We live in a world full of change. You can either watch it from the sidelines - or you can just go for it. Well, that is working at Bringme. Do you love innovation and are you ambitious enough to change the world together with us? Then this is the time to write history.
Take it from us, there's no job as fun as being able to help expand an innovative tech company. Are you ready to work in a team with an enthusiastic group of world conquerors? Take a quick look at our vacancies or tell us why we need you. Come and join us.
We are a team, hungry for new challenges, and solving problems on a daily basis. We’re growing super-fast, and working together to solve modern problems, and building products that are used by thousands of customers.
Currently we’re seeking a full-time C# developer to create high performance Web API’s. You’ll get to work with great people using modern technologies.
Who you are
- A passionate back-end developer, worried about performance, concurrency and writing elegant code to efficiently handle thousands of requests per second.
- You like to work hard to hit tight business deadlines
- You can handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- You like to work in an Agile team in collaboration with product owners and system architects
- Expert knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Web API 2 and Entity Framework 6.
- Solid back-end development skills including contract first design, ORM optimization and TDD.
- Experience with HTTP, REST, JSON, OAuth2 and T-SQL.
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as git, code documentation, continuous integration, version management, etc.
- Mastery of OO design principles
- Avid interest in design patterns such as CQRS, ES and EDA.
- Passion for creative hacking and making
- Able to optimize performance
- Fluent in English
- You'll be travelling with the team to Cluj, about 2 times per year. The Romanian development team will also visit the Leuven HQ of course.
- The chance to join a booming company with a no-nonsense company culture
- A role with responsibility and variation in projects
- Access to our Bringme Box, just like all other Belgian colleagues
- Flexible working hours - we prefer to let the traffic jams and morning moods pass us by
- A package of benefits that you can revise every year...Read our blog about the Flex Income Plan to learn more about this fun benefit at Bringme!