Senior AngularJS Developer
We live in a world full of change. You can either watch it from the sidelines - or you can just go for it. Well, that is working at Bringme. Do you love innovation and are you ambitious enough to change the world together with us? Then this is the time to write history.
Take it from us, there's no job as fun as being able to help expand an innovative tech company. Are you ready to work in a team with an enthusiastic group of world conquerors? Take a quick look at our vacancies or tell us why we need you. Come and join us.
We are a team, hungry for new challenges, and solving problems on a daily basis. We’re growing super-fast, and working together to solve modern problems, and building products that are used by thousands of customers.
Currently we’re seeking a full-time front end developer to create highly visual and innovative web apps. You’ll get to work with great people using modern technologies.
Who you are
- A passionate user experience developer
- Someone who values design thinking
- You like to work hard to hit tight business deadlines
- You enjoy deploying highly-creative and engaging solutions to users
- You can handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- You like to work in an Agile team in collaboration with product owners and designers
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS 1.x and 2 and TypeScript
- Solid UI development skills including responsive design
- Experience with modern web technologies such as HTML5, CSS and Sass
- Experience with build tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- Knowledge of common technologies as HTTP, REST, JSON, OAuth and SQL
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as git, code documentation, continuous integration, version management, etc.
- Good understanding of OO design principles
- Passion for creative hacking and making
- Able to optimize application performance
- Fluent in English
You'll be travelling with the team to Cluj, about 2 times per year. The Romanian development team will also visit the Leuven HQ of course.
- The chance to join a booming company with a no-nonsense company culture
- A role with responsibility and variation in projects
- Access to our Bringme Box, just like all other Belgian colleagues
- Flexible working hours - we prefer to let the traffic jams and morning moods pass us by
- A package of benefits that you can revise every year...Read our blog about the Flex Income Plan to learn more about this fun benefit at Bringme!