Manufacturing & Logistics ICT Project Engineers
CNH, division of the Fiat Industrial Group, manage the brands CASE IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case Construction, and New Holland Construction.
Our company is:
- one of the world’s foremost producers of agricultural tools and tractors;
- the second largest producer of industrial equipment;
- a market leader that offers financial solutions for leasing and purchasing agricultural and construction materials.
At our site in Zedelgem, we develop, produce and sell combines, self-driven harvesters and balers. With over one hundred years of experience and more than 2,400 enthusiastic employees, Zedelgem is one of the four worldwide Centres of Excellence for the development of harvesting equipment.
- As a Manufacturing & Logistics ICT Project Engineer you are the contact person for different users of production and logistic ICT systems. As such you assist in setting up challenging projects in our production plants.
- After a run-in and a thorough training you will be assigned to one of our project and/or support teams.
- Your tasks as a Manufacturing & Logistics ICT Project Engineer are diverse and offer the opportunity to evolve in various directions within the world of ICT. Hence, we don’t want to pin ourselves down on one specific direction just yet. That is something we will evaluate together with you.
- As an ICT Manufacturing Team we collaborate with our users in the various plants to develop a roadmap for Industry 4.0. Internet-Of-Things, Digitalisation, Big Data, and Augmented Reality are just some of the numerous new technologies that we are studying. There too lie plenty of challenges for motivated employees.
- For the position of Manufacturing & Logistics ICT Project Engineer you preferably have a Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience. Most importantly you take a keen interest in Production & Logistic processes.
- Although we welcome 5 years’ experience in a production and logistic environment, we are willing to consider fresh graduates, provided they radiate knowledge and motivation.
- As a Manufacturing & Logistics ICT Project Engineer you have an analytic mind-set and the desire to deliver high quality performance.
- You are a good team player with the ability to work independently as well.
- You are sociable and have no problems working with people from different countries and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent English is a must. French and Italian are an asset.
- You are willing to travel for short periods throughout Europe on a regular basis. This could take up to 50% of your time.
- As a Manufacturing & Logistics ICT Project Engineer you have hands-on experience with database queries or other reporting tools.
- Knowledge of SAP MM and SAP PP is a plus, as is hands-on experience with ERP, MES or WMS software solutions.
- CNH Industrial EMEA offers you an attractive salary, complemented with numerous fringe benefits.
- You can count on the support of a team of innovative international and loyal colleagues who are always willing to share their elaborate knowledge and experience with you.
- The position of Manufacturing & Logistics ICT Project Engineer comes with ample autonomy and responsibility, and leaves room for self-directing your career within ICT.
- We offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment and enrich yourself culturally as well as socially.
- You will be based in Zedelgem, near Bruges, in a practically congestion-free environment. We also pay attention to a good work/life balance and offer a more than average number of vacation days.