ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project Manager
CNH, division of the Fiat Industrial Group, manage the brands CASE IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case Construction, and New Holland Construction.
Our company is:
- one of the world’s foremost producers of agricultural tools and tractors;
- the second largest producer of industrial equipment;
- a market leader that offers financial solutions for leasing and purchasing agricultural and construction materials.
At our site in Zedelgem, we develop, produce and sell combines, self-driven harvesters and balers. With over one hundred years of experience and more than 2,400 enthusiastic employees, Zedelgem is one of the four worldwide Centres of Excellence for the development of harvesting equipment.
- As ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project Manager you will manage the relationship with the business process owners and ICT software suppliers, provide business process expertise and guidance, and manage the implementation of ICT projects independently.
- It is your responsibility to conduct feasibility studies for new tools implementations.
- You will investigate and recommend improvements to existing systems and operation methods to provide integration, standardisation, and conversion of new systems in line with company and group strategy.
- As ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project Manager you will analyse current programmes, systems, procedures and practices with emphasis on continual improvements.
- You will plan, design, test, document, and implement complex system enhancements or new systems according to specifications and company standard.
- As ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project Manager you will manage the performance and relationship with external IT suppliers.
- As ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project Manager you have minimum 3 years’ experience with Capital (financial services, banking) business processes, as well as with SAP (preferably with CML, FSCM & FI modules).
- We also expect between 5 and 10 years’ working experience in all phases of software implementation (requirements, design, development, testing, support).
- As ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project Manager you have a university degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- You are proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project).
- If you also look back on minimum 3 years of Dealer Financing and/or Accounting system implementations, using CDFS (preferred) or other systems, that would certainly be to your advantage, as would experience with and understanding of business reporting, business analytics, and project management.
- As ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project Manager you are willing to travel frequently (10-15% of your time).
- Spoken and written English is compulsory; knowledge of Italian is preferred. As you will have to work with both technical and non-technical colleagues, all-round written and verbal communication skills are required.
- CNH Industrial offers you an attractive salary, complemented with numerous fringe benefits.
- You can count on the support of a team of innovative international and loyal colleagues who are always willing to share their elaborate knowledge and experience with you.
- The position of ICT Business Analyst / ICT Project comes with ample autonomy and responsibility, and leaves room for self-directing your career within ICT.
- We offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment and enrich yourself culturally as well as socially.
- You will be based in Zedelgem, near Bruges, in a practically congestion-free environment. We also pay attention to a good work/life balance and offer a more than average number of vacation days.