Talent Management Specialist
Tenneco Inc. is a worldwide leader in the automotive industry with a turn-over of well over 8 million dollar. The company specialises in developing & manufacturing products that guarantee cleaner air and smoother, quieter and safer traffic.
For our Ride Performance plant in Sint-Truiden we are currently recruiting a capable and motivated
- As Talent Management Specialist you will provide professional HR guidance and support to the HR Manager, the HR team and the organisation in order to identify a broad range of tailored HR solutions and best practices.
- You will manage, monitor and support Tenneco’s performance management process throughout the year.
- As Talent Management Specialist you will ensure that all eligible employees are trained and that all line/department managers are equipped with the skills required to conduct performance & development discussions. You will track the progress via HR reports and a monitor dashboard.
- You will analyse and identify appropriate training and development programmes and tools and advise management accordingly.
- As Talent Management Specialist you will guide training & development activities and agree with line/department managers the annual training & development activities for their department in line with the budget.
- You will collect and evaluate the effectiveness of feedback on training, monitor the electronic Training & Development Database and ensure reports for all stakeholders.
- You will implement, monitor and co-ordinate Tenneco’s talent review management & succession planning.
- As Talent Management Specialist you will ensure all HR processes are compliant and documented in line with applicable quality management systems.
- You will be actively involved in staff events, awards programmes, engagement surveys, social elections and change management programmes, as well as local internal HR communication programmes.
- As Talent Management Specialist you will provide support to and backup for local HR team members.
- You have obtained a Master degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- As Talent Management Specialist you are preferably used to working in international and demanding environments (experience in the automotive industry is an asset), with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as HR generalist and proven experience in talent management roles..
- Your written and verbal Dutch and English is fluent.
- You can work with computer software such as MS Office, SAP, HR SuccessFactors, etc.
- As Talent Management Specialist you have the ability to work independently and to prioritise.
- You are a result oriented communicator with good interpersonal and listening skills, patient and professional in giving advice and information, influential and persuasive with a high level of self-awareness.
- Tenneco offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills in a challenging and dynamic environment that focusses on continuous improvement.
- You can rely on an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- You will certainly have the opportunity to further develop your career within Tenneco.