Business Planning Analyst
LEARN TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY
Are you looking for a financial position and are you passionate about building a career within an international FMCG company? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. For more information, see www.pmi.com
The position demands an individual that enjoys challenges, is highly analytical and is comfortable around Management. You will participate in executing the sales and budget cycle forecasting to ensure the collection, analysis and interpretation of all available market figures. This information will support Management and the Marketing & Sales departments to generate, evaluate, coordinate, communicate and monitor objectives, strategies and action plans.
As business planning analyst you will be working in a dynamic and motivated team. You will be responsible for one of our three markets and interact with representatives of the PM Benelux marketing and sales, corporate affairs and finance departments as well as the regional finance and planning groups in the Global Headquartersin PMI.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Interpretation and forecasting of market figures & dynamics for one of the Benelux tobacco markets (cigarettes and OTP)
- Monitoring and modelling of tobacco taxation developments
- Preparing adequate, timely reports (e.g. Nielsen report, Competition report, Business review)
- Analysing and presenting volume, price, taxation and competitor trends to Management, Marketing & Sales and other relevant parties in order to support the decision making progress
- Providing adequate, timely reports to PMI (e.g. month end, budget, rolling forecast)
- Maintaining core PMI systems (GMRB, GSPR), price tracker and Product Picture Library (PPL) for your market
- Supporting the preparation of weekly business highlights
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and participation in projects
- You hold a Master degree and have a strong affinity with financial workflows and finance basic knowledge.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are at ease when presenting and reporting to senior management.
- You are keen on working both in a team and independently
- You are pro-active and see opportunities where others see barriers.
- Unforeseen and ambiguous moments do not stress you. It brings out the best in you.
- Passionate about improvement, you continuously focus on developing your skills.
- Your focus on service and results rapidly creates loyal internal clients.
- Excellent results give you a kick, only the best is good enough and the sky is the limit.
- You have a natural affinity for PC tools, especially with Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
As a Business Planning Analyst you will be part of a top player in the international FMCG and you can take your career into your own hands.
You will enjoy a career in a dynamic, multicultural and truly international environment with a leading global company. Philip Morris Benelux is committed to invest in you and support your growth through individual development and structured career management.
Philip Morris Benelux’s strong reward & recognition programs are designed to encourage your achievements and foster your potential.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!