Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Lotus Bakeries is active worldwide in the indulgent and healthy snacking segment with the Lotus, Lotus Biscoff, Lotus Dinosaurus, Lotus Suzy, Peijnenburg, Snelle Jelle, Annas, Nākd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands. Lotus Bakeries, with headquarters in Belgium, is a dynamic, internationally oriented company with production facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden, and 17 own sales organizations in Europe, America and Asia. Lotus Bakeries also works with commercial partners in forty countries worldwide. Lotus Bakeries has approximately 1,350 employees. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the Lotus brand indulges consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products.
- As Compensation & Benefits Specialist you will support the HR Business Partners in their daily HR operations. This includes:
- all employee formalities such as labour contracts, personnel files, insurance, etc.;
- supervising the local payroll administration with an external payroll provider;
- providing simulations and compensation & costing options in order to advise and support the HR Business Partners on individual compensation solutions;
- managing all benefit plans across the region;
- establishing yearly Budget & Forecasting process in collaboration with Finance & Controlling.
- As Compensation & Benefits Specialistyou will also support the Group HR Director in key HR processes on Group level. Therefore you will:
- coordinate international mobility files for expats (payroll, visa, work permit, contract, etc.) in close collaboration with the external provider;
- implement and follow up the annual salary review process;
- implement and follow up the bonus plans.
- As Compensation & Benefits Specialist you will act as a "Centre of excellence" and report to the Group HR Director.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics, HR, or equivalent.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in international Compensation & Benefits matters.
- You are experienced in the coordination of payroll and acquainted with different legislations.
- As Compensation & Benefits Specialist you understand HR, Payroll and Finance and their interdependency.
- You are passionate about numbers and people, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are a team player who can also work independently, take initiative, has a sense of ownership and an efficient, hands-on approach.
- As Compensation & Benefits Specialist you have an accurate mind-set, an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and are familiar with HR data systems.
- You have a good written and spoken command of Dutch and English.
- Lotus Bakeries offers you an exciting and challenging job in a pleasant working environment.
- The position of Compensation & Benefits Specialist allows for independence and responsibility.
- You may expect an attractive salary complemented with an extensive package of fringe benefits.